Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Drum roll............



I'VE been busting for weeks to share this news with everyone, and I wait no longer......I have teamed up with my gorgeous Aunty, Penny Shepherd, to form PnP Photography. Penny has been doing photography for many years, shooting weddings and portraits for family and friends. We've assisted each other in a few shoots, brainstormed some ideas, joined forces and we would like to introduce everyone to PnP Photography.

PnP has put together some package deals for Wedding & Family Photography. Just email pnpphotography@bigpond.com and we'll send you some information.

I'm very excited to have joined forces with Penny, we have the same style of photography, we have some great business ideas, and most of all we work fantastically together. I'm really excited about our new business venture.

Never fear, CAPTURED is still here. I will be doing Teens and models, and other shoots. PnP will just be the other side of things. :)

So, if you have a wedding coming up, or you just want to get the family together for some photos, flick us an email and we'll send you through the information. Unless you are one of the lucky winners of our launch competition. :)

Penny & I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Tarn once again for the gorgeous logo she designed for us. If you need any designs done for logos, business card, party invites, just about anything, we highly recommend Tarn at Dragonfly Daze Design - her work is just gorgeous!!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Ladies! I cant wait to see some of your work together :D Good Luck with this new business venture (and thank you for your kind words) x

    ReplyDelete