Thursday, April 14, 2011

I designed this, admittedly on work time yesterday, but all of this week I have been down and out. Teenager troubles. They. Don't. Listen. It's been coming for a while, but I have pushed it away from my mind for weeks now. Trying to see the positives out of the negatives, trying to be upbeat and not let 'worry' set in. But it hit me like a tonne of bricks early this week and I cried for days. Its good to have a good cry, its cleansing to the soul, it makes me feel lighter and after a good cry I can sleep well, get up and face the world and want to tackle the 'issues' again, not pine on them. So I made this. I googled 'favourite quotes' 'favourite sayings' and had some of my own and collaged all my favourites onto a photo I had taken of the clouds. It has helped, and I will print this off for a frame, to remind me, if I'm feeling down, that there is a happy place! It was quite easy, and very relaxing..........you should try it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment