Thursday, July 8, 2010

20 Random Things About Me!


I was over at Calico & Co blogstalking, as I do, and she had blogged 10 Random Things About Me, which compelled me to do the same, but made it 10 more. Not as fancy as that one, but here goes.....


1. I could not live without my bestfriend Annie.
2. I have recently taken up smoking again after giving up for 4 months.
3. I want to visit Darwin within the next year.
4. My favourite piece of clothing is my dressing gown.
5. I wish I was more crafty and arty.
6. I dream of photography being my career.
7. I would love to write a book about my life.
8. I dream of giving up work and travelling around Australia.
9. I believe that I will win lotto one day!
10. I LOVE organising events
11. I want to be reincarnated as a pelican
12. I love celebrating my b'day, no matter how old I am.
13. I wish I could afford a cleaner, or even better, a maid (refer no. 9) ;)
14. I love my kids more than life itself.
15. I crave for a Pumpkin Stacks at Worn Out Wares
16. I cry easily.
17. I hate funerals.
18. I feel guitly when I eat McDonalds.
19. I am addicted to reading and following blogs.
20. I woke up this morning in a panic remembering I didn't have anti-virus software on my computer.

2 comments:

  1. great randomn things about you!
    i think I am the same with a few things on your list.
    hope you manage to write that book & have a dream career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathie - If I believe I will achieve :)

    ReplyDelete