Wednesday, June 16, 2010

From the past #2


I haven't posted much lately, and couldn't think of what to post, so I went for a 'From the past' post. This photo made me smile. This was easter, a few years ago now, I can't remember what year...but we went in our camper to The Entrance with the kids. Each and every photo from this weekend makes me laugh.....Apart from having a great time (despite the rain and my esky being stolen) my darling sister asked the question of
'Why is there are rabbit on Deal or No Deal?'
Um, apparently because its EASTER! lol. God love her, cause that is the one and only time IN MY LIFE, that I could ever say that she was dumber than me!!
She is going to kill me for that, but she know's I love her :) xoxo
On with my post........ The kids, Jessie, Matty and Justin became 'famous' as they call it, that weekend....Here they are in the photo of the facilities at the Blue Bay Caravan Park (click to see the original) at The Entrance.....



P.S The top photo, taken by me, must have took around 10 goes to get the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment